Terkadang saat sehari-hari terasa berat, kerjaan di kantor sudah menyita pikiran, lalu dihadapkan pada kehidupan pribadi yang ternyata mengehela nafas saja masih terasa berat. Like something wanna explode inside your chest, like something wanna get out quickly form your mind. Mungkin sebaiknya kita break for a moment. Looking for ourselves deep down in the heart, what I want for now? can I do something right now? Could I do something I like tonight? May I do that?


Maybe we just need take a break, from our routine life, take a break for little see what can we do for ourselves to feel we are worth it or maybe just to feel we are can do this or maybe we can revolve our problem with another perspective of mind.

 

We need take a break..

For sure..

 

Take a deep breathe..

Take another deep breathe..

Take another wudhu and take a break to feel Allah again in our heart,,

Maybe we need a minute to cry, we can express our feeling even for a while.

It’s okay to cry for a minute, take your time, take your feeling to another way of mind.


"Breathing is the process of moving air into and from the lungs to facilitate gas exchange with the internal environment, mostly to flush out carbon dioxide and bring in oxygen."

 

I know it’s hard, I know we have to move on, but take it easy, one step at a time.





First you need to take a breath, with relax feeling in your mind.


Second you need to do something that make you can express your feeling in a positive way. Well maybe your love of painting, your class of singing, in your way in your blogging or vlogging. Anything that can help you express your feeling to be feel more comfortable way. Do it now. Yes you can. Just take your time.  

 

Third after you do that take a breath again and analyze what happended the minutes before, take your conscious together, take your time to read your memory again. Now you can give priority to that task  in your mind.

 

Oh I know I can do it, just need some time to do it, yes I can do it, inshallah will be way of right choice I’ve been decide.

 

Well you can take that tips if you feel something hard to do, something that hard in your heart, something that really get your nerve.

 

For me, I can do this writing thing just to let some words comes out from my mind. It’s been a long time I can’t enjoy the art of writing, miss them so much, with all my fantasy of writing some stories with lot of character and plots of stories in my mind.


"Writing is a cognitive and social activity involving neuropsychological and physical processes and the use of writing systems to structure and translate human thoughts into persistent representations of human language." 


Miss you my writing blog…

You know, watching Korean drama did not makes me feel better, just feel of excitement of stories that they created. It just I did not have a good feeling to take my time. Wow it’s been a year I didn’t write my blog, hey darling, really miss you much.

For me writing is meet my best friend without they judge or asking question that I don’t want. thats why if just a write about korean drama can makes me feel better. maybe i should do it more right now. 

for me maybe that is the enjoying of writing and the love of writing that has been left behind. 



how about you? how you express your feeling and explore what you should do if some extra explode comes in your mind?


0 Komentar